Change the name of our site !

MrStiffy

I think the name of this site should be changed ! Because if you really been reading the chat's on here, We are not really at all Real life cam fans most do not like that they can police this site like they have and why should we advertise their name ! We should separate our self from them it could be named True life fan forum ! just a idea ! Anyone else have input on this thought !

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 0:49 AM, MrStiffy said:

I think the name of this site should be changed ! Because if you really been reading the chat's on here, We are not really at all Real life cam fans most do not like that they can police this site like they have and why should we advertise their name ! We should separate our self from them it could be named True life fan forum ! just a idea ! Anyone else have input on this thought !

Why do you say we are not RLC fans? The bulk of the negative comments about RLC come from freeloaders who want to see more while paying nothing; expect those who pay for RLC to provide pictures and video clips in the gallery (which is what caused the whole DMCA problem in the first place) so they can enjoy the benefits without the cost; and those who have been banned for breaking the rules. As to RLC 'policing' this site, they are within their rights to pursue those who have violated the rules for RLC, which as we all know are clearly stated in their FAQ and on every RLC screen. There are plenty of other websites which pursue violators using the DMCA process so RLC is not alone in that respect. And if you look back, how did most of the RLCF folks find this site: by doing searches on RLC and stumbling upon RLCF! If the name was different then there would certainly be less people finding RLCF. If you want to start your own site go for it.

On 21-7-2017 at 6:49 AM, MrStiffy said:

Is ihaterlcbuthavenothingbettertodothanbitchaboutit.com already taken? ;)

The way I see it, the site is for real life cam fans, which I believe is more of  a genre than a brand name. If the site was livecamfans, and there was a livecams.com, I wouldn't assume that livecamfans.com was a fan site for livecams.com. At least that's how i've always viewed it. The previous owner actually used the RLC logo on the site which I thought was big no no, so I quickly changed it to what it is now. 

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...