HopHop

Hi,

From the weekends i tried to sign up at RLC with 2 different creditcards.

I used a debit card and Prepaid card, but it declines all the time.

I contacted sagway but they say it is maybe blocked by the bank. Contacted the bank but they said there was no transaction cancelled. 

I'm from the netherlands, so are there other dutch people here that has the same problem?

Does anyone how to solve this problem?

You have the same problem I had. You cannot purchase through Segpay because they are on a red flag list for scams, although they are a legitimate company. I know because I used them before...a long time ago.  But, you're bank is protecting you by not letting the transaction go through.

You have 2 options:

Use Verotel. There should be a choice given to you by RLC. I begged them for 3 months until they finally got another financial institution.

or

Contact your bank and request that any transactions through Segpay are approved by you.  If they say, "no" then go open up an account at a different bank and try again. (I do not recommend this - too much time and work).

Good Luck!

• 1 year later...

Hi,

From the weekends i tried to sign up at RLC with 2 different creditcards.

I used a debit card and Prepaid card, but it declines all the time.

I contacted sagway but they say it is maybe blocked by the bank. Contacted the bank but they said there was no transaction cancelled. 

I'm from the netherlands, so are there other dutch people here that has the same problem?

Does anyone how to solve this problem?

I had the same problem - l tried a prepaid card - then a debit card.   In all denied transactions it turns out the bank disallowed the transaction.  I finally did get it to work on a debit card although I much prefer pre-paid.

What I had to do was log into my debit card site and confirm the transaction wasn't fraud - then try again.

I had the same problem - l tried a prepaid card - then a debit card.   In all denied transactions it turns out the bank disallowed the transaction.  I finally did get it to work on a debit card although I much prefer pre-paid.

What I had to do was log into my debit card site and confirm the transaction wasn't fraud - then try again.

Oh, I also had to go to the second vendor for payment processing as the first one never worked.

I'd love it if paypal or something was an option.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't understand why the people who run this show don't find a way to let people join without all the bull shit. I belong to real life cam.com

no trouble. Life cam forum let me be a member which I love but wont let me  join for the fee.I love to go back into the archive see pictures and watch the videos I was a business man all my life and cant understand why a co. doesn't want to reach its potential. Please help us out here  your fan bakerman77

I don't understand why the people who run this show don't find a way to let people join without all the bull shit. I belong to real life cam.com

no trouble. Life cam forum let me be a member which I love but wont let me  join for the fee.I love to go back into the archive see pictures and watch the videos I was a business man all my life and cant understand why a co. doesn't want to reach its potential. Please help us out here  your fan bakerman77

I am trying to help you. Read your earlier posts to get followup answers by some of us who do reply. Ask a MOD for help in the Chatbox.

Again i will repeat - look in THE READ ME topic on the first page of this site (when you log in). Click Read Me then click the third item GALLERY ACCESS REQUIREMENTS - this will guide you. It is very simple - read Rules and Guidelines to better inform yourself about RLCF. Main thing keep posting and participate - especially the CHATBOX with all of us fun people over the world.

thanks Dougiestyle-4u I took your advise it put me on the right track. Boy some days the apartments are dead cant find any thing interesting to say if they do nothing I'm sorry I just seen Leora and Paul on the couch she gave him some head jumped on top for one minute he came and I know that would not satisfy that pussy now she is playing with her pussy nothing went any further they went out to Thanks again