VIDS IN FORUM

iloner

GALLERY used to be trumpeted as the jewel in RLCFs crown, though I could never find the secret of making it work.

Clearly those Gallery archives got wrecked by a DCMA takedown.   Understandable, because RLC has every right to protect its copyright.   After all, REPLAY must be a big money-spinner for them - though I refuse to use it because it is just too expensive.  If too many vids are too easily available they stop being good promotional come-ons for RLC  and instead undermine both Replay and the need to Subscribe.   If No Income for RLC then no site!   

None of us can watch all the time, and if we are too cheap or skint or principled(!) to pay up for Replay we miss a lot.   Having no pics or vids as a means to catch up made RLC a lot less fun - I certainly felt last year I missed too much and this, combined with too much aggression in CC and RLCF from bored pissed-off members who were also frustrated at the situation, caused me to Unsubscribe.   An own-goal for RLC - not that they appeared to care one fart.

So the new Vids appearing in the Premium Members section are a very welcome new feature.    

Thanks is not only due to StnCld but it is worth noting that this makes paying to be a Premium Member brilliant value. 

Thanks StnCld.

• 5 months later...