BEST KITCHEN

sturmchaser

Howdy Gangstas!  

As most of you know, in simplest of terms, I am a truck driver.  I'm over the road a lot, dodging you roller skates and the crafty bears.  I drive for days, so I need to eat, of course, so I have my favorite choke-n-pukes I stop at, aka truck stops, diners, drive-ins, and dives.  Delicious greasy cheesy fried artery-blocking goodness, altho some stops are actually offering that green veeeegan stuff now.  Can you believe it??  What some of you may not know is that when I am at home, after I sleep for 12 hours, my fave place to be is in my kitchen.  I love to cook, especially experimenting with those fancy booshy plates they show on the Food Network.  My kitchen is modest, but is laid out perfectly for my style of cooking (consists mostly of bacon).  I could make hella improvements, perhaps after future profitable runs.  

BUT, that got me thinking... who in RLC has the BEST kitchen arrangement??  I know most of you all come for the tits, the ass, the beautiful vaginas - hey, me too!  One set of tits, one ass, and one gorgeous face in particular - but she's been on 'vacation' lately.  But I digress.  I know this poll is subjective, and it is meant to be - we all have different tastes.  I chose the ones I chose based on the kitchen that I would MOST LIKE TO COOK IN, based on location of the sink, the stovetop, the oven, the direction of the fridge/freezer doors, the workable counter space, and the overall fluidity.  Plus points for ambiance.  

So, based on that criteria, I give you my Top 5 awesome RLC kitchens: 

1. Chloe/Tyler   ( I mean, come on.  Look at that place.)  
2. Nelly/Bog  (reason - see above)
3. Anabel/Fhim 
4. Jane/Dick
5. Kitty/Smitty

Honorable mention: M/S/D, based solely on the stove.  That is a classic iron stove.  I doubt they have any idea.  

SO, that of course begs the question... Top 5 WORST kitchens:  

1. Nina/Kira/Doe  (duh)
2. Eva/Sam
3. Maya/Jody
4. Des/Raul
5. Linda/Tibor
Honorable mention: Martina/Alberto
Honorable mention II: A/N & E/F 

I would not like to cook in any of the above 7 kitchens, with the exception of #1, if I were making a meal for my baby girl, then I would deal with her kitchen as best as I could LOL.  But they are so goddamned SMALL and cramped.  No wonder they order out for pizza so much.  

So what do you think, gangstas?  Do you have a favorite kitchen?  Do you have a favorite bathroom?  Do you not give a shit bout any of this real life stuff?  LOL it's okay and all good if you don't, I still love ya all.  I'm Eastbound and down.  

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Howdy Gangstas!  

As most of you know, in simplest of terms, I am a truck driver.  I'm over the road a lot, dodging you roller skates and the crafty bears.  I drive for days, so I need to eat, of course, so I have my favorite choke-n-pukes I stop at, aka truck stops, diners, drive-ins, and dives.  Delicious greasy cheesy fried artery-blocking goodness, altho some stops are actually offering that green veeeegan stuff now.  Can you believe it??  What some of you may not know is that when I am at home, after I sleep for 12 hours, my fave place to be is in my kitchen.  I love to cook, especially experimenting with those fancy booshy plates they show on the Food Network.  My kitchen is modest, but is laid out perfectly for my style of cooking (consists mostly of bacon).  I could make hella improvements, perhaps after future profitable runs.  

BUT, that got me thinking... who in RLC has the BEST kitchen arrangement??  I know most of you all come for the tits, the ass, the beautiful vaginas - hey, me too!  One set of tits, one ass, and one gorgeous face in particular - but she's been on 'vacation' lately.  But I digress.  I know this poll is subjective, and it is meant to be - we all have different tastes.  I chose the ones I chose based on the kitchen that I would MOST LIKE TO COOK IN, based on location of the sink, the stovetop, the oven, the direction of the fridge/freezer doors, the workable counter space, and the overall fluidity.  Plus points for ambiance.  

So, based on that criteria, I give you my Top 5 awesome RLC kitchens: 

1. Chloe/Tyler   ( I mean, come on.  Look at that place.)  
2. Nelly/Bog  (reason - see above)
3. Anabel/Fhim 
4. Jane/Dick
5. Kitty/Smitty

Honorable mention: M/S/D, based solely on the stove.  That is a classic iron stove.  I doubt they have any idea.  

SO, that of course begs the question... Top 5 WORST kitchens:  

1. Nina/Kira/Doe  (duh)
2. Eva/Sam
3. Maya/Jody
4. Des/Raul
5. Linda/Tibor
Honorable mention: Martina/Alberto
Honorable mention II: A/N & E/F 

I would not like to cook in any of the above 7 kitchens, with the exception of #1, if I were making a meal for my baby girl, then I would deal with her kitchen as best as I could LOL.  But they are so goddamned SMALL and cramped.  No wonder they order out for pizza so much.  

So what do you think, gangstas?  Do you have a favorite kitchen?  Do you have a favorite bathroom?  Do you not give a shit bout any of this real life stuff?  LOL it's okay and all good if you don't, I still love ya all.  I'm Eastbound and down.  

Nice write up. I would throw in the K&K&K as being pretty good; it is just too bad they seem to hardly ever use it for that purpose.