Timetable of Sexual Activities for Katya and Ruslan

Katya married Ruslan , so she must enjoy the 5 minutes of grunt and pain. She has sunk to  almost his level of of smell and filth not cleaning house very often . She even picked up his habit of wearing the same clothes for weeks on end (example : she  has worn the same blue off the shoulder top,black drawstring waist black shorts with red stripe down outer seam and black lacy boy-shorts panties to bed then all day for at least 2 weeks straight ) , she showers then right back into dirty clothing once again(that is more than Ruslan does) . The young male house guest , on his own,was using the vacuum cleaner to clean bedroom floor and balcony on 8-25-14 ,because even he could not stand the mess and smells in room... LOL.

About 10:00pm their time...  under the covers as usual, with the TV on to cover any noise.  In her defense (not his), I did just watch her take a long hot bath, scrubbing everything well- hair too. Don't know how often she does this, I'm not on RLC often enough to keep track.

I watched the sex and when done they both just put on clothes and did not see anyone clean themselves up. It seems like this happens every time. Katya I know does the bath scene but never Rusian. He must really stink, I don't know how Katya even lets him touch her. Maybe that is why I have never scene any oral from neither one of them.

Not only has there never been any oral between them, I have never seen any foreplay, unless you consider their teenage mentality of flirting, like they are still in junior high with shoves, slaps, grabs of her breasts, and whatever they are saying before their shorts come off and he gets behind her and just shoves his dick inside her.

When they had sex yesterday again it was under the covers. The funny thins was the other boy was sleeping on the fold out bed in the same room. After Rusian comes he pulls a towel out of the night stand and cleans himself and Katya off and out it back in the night stand. They them both put their underwear  back on and go to sleep. Neither one of them went to the bathroom to clean up.  I believe Rusian was actually under the covers eating her out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Timetable of Sexual Activities for Katya and Ruslan
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic