FIVE STARS AGAIN

In fact they deserve even more.    Tonight had everything, with Amalia encouraging her Bf Hunk to give Daniela a great time.

At first, when I saw them sharing his cock with their mouths, I thought there goes my idea they might be sisters!   But as the love and care Amalia was showing towards helping her friend get to a clearly much needed orgasm I wondered again.    Yes, until now there have been boundaries with each other.     Over the weekend both Amal and Dani have had tears, and  suddenly those boundaries were gone and an extreme intimacy instead - at one point when Hunk was really struggling Amalia was trying to finish Dani off with her tongue.

These two are 'sisters' whatever their actual relationship.   

Amalia & Chris officially listed at B3.

With B1 offline for so long plus comments about her climbing on the balcony railing I wondered if RLC were terminating her contact then when they appeared at B3 my initial thought was that her + BF were just crashing at B3 while they planned their next move.

While I was intermittently watching she seemed to drink rather less than Daniela & Chris but thinking back to when she first arrived recall she appeared more drunk than the others having consumed a similar amount.