eatable pussies

MEE4YOUU

• 4 weeks later...

The girls must be ashamed of their pussies if they don't want them licked........ Leora, Alina and Alma don't have any problem ramming their guys head up inside of their box when they are getting tongued. Any guy can stick it in the hole, but only a SKILLED guy can lick that slit to orgasm and have her body quivering in delight !!!!  Just my opinion....

• 8 months later...

I agree too, I think a few of the guys don't service the girls properly, sometimes there isn't much foreplay and the sex act isn't a lot to write home about, a lot of the guys don't last long before it's over for them, I'm sure the girls are not satified enough, even after it is over for the guy there isn't many times they caress ther girl and even bring them off again either by hand or tongue.

I've seen a few times where the girl touches the guy to bring him on but they are either engrossed with their phone or laptop, what is wrong with them?

• 2 months later...