ALMA

Do you guys think if each one of us email RCL asking for Alma & Isabel back would they respond and would they try to bring them back? I miss Isabel as for Alma she's before my time in RLC but I have seen a few videos and pictures she looks hot. I would like them back. It would had been nice instead of Monica & Kamila they brought Alma and Isabel back as single girls to replace Alisa & Nika. It would be lots of action !!   

It couldn't hurt.

Do you guys think if each one of us email RCL asking for Alma & Isabel back would they respond and would they try to bring them back? I miss Isabel as for Alma she's before my time in RLC but I have seen a few videos and pictures she looks hot. I would like them back. It would had been nice instead of Monica & Kamila they brought Alma and Isabel back as single girls to replace Alisa & Nika. It would be lots of action !!

Yes I agree but maybe that depends on the 2 girls themselves whether they like to join again or not.

Sería genial juntas o por separado ambas se lo merecen

Eu poderia ir para Alma & Isabel dividindo um apartamento. Esmola poderia trazer para casa sua nova namorada nunca vimos ou um novo namorado, se ela tem um. E, Isabel daria muita animação (já que ela é tão psicótico e amor para relaxar nu).

For those too lazy to use a translator:

I could go for Alma & Isabel sharing an apartment. Alms could bring home her new girlfriend we have never seen or a new boyfriend, if she has one. And, Isabel would provide plenty of entertainment (since she is so psycho and love to lounge around nude).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well nora left ,then she came back so maybe alma will be back

Let's pray for that my friend.. But I believe when she was there, she had no competitor, now there are more hot girls in here.. Rita is an example.. 

• 3 months later...