KATYA GOING ON "VACATION "TOO?

Today KATYA  packed up her side of bedroom closet,emptied out two drawers of her clothing and a lot of items from the bathroom (including dirty clothing of her's from laundry basket), filled up a large travel suitcase on wheels with a drag handle(red in color for those of you who seem to want to know everything that is going on )LOL.  Strange , RUSIAN'S clothing do not appear to be going on Vacation. KATYA also packed up one of the quilted bed coverings (guess it might get cold traveling). Just like the SOFIA Apartment, the 47"Television along with the gaming system were boxed up and securely taped , seems that they want to go on "Vacation " too. We shall see.

I think KATYA left just like I think SOFIA left, Both of them took the clothing they wanted and packed only what they could carry with them on leaving apartment. WE  will call it what RLC does "VACATION" for the lack of a better word.  In both cases thou, both ROMAN and RUSLAN did no packing and left some time after the girls did. ANOTHER "VACATION " for ONE?  Wonder how many days it will take for RLC to tell it's members that the   ,  " 'KATYA and RUSLAN Apartment'  is also on "vacation until ?""

Even stranger still :     KATYA is back home ,second boy and Stinky all in the same bedroom sleeping, Something is surely going on...NO ONE packs everything they own then leaves only to return in less than 12 hours time.  I believe RLC spoke to her ( or threatened her ) into returning against her will..prob. told her they wanted all their money back in a lump sum for breaking apartment contract....Just an educated guess , on my part..the only other thing would be that she missed the stink and fresh air made her Sick.   .LOL

The answer is in the region their apartments are located , there are approx. 4 female for every 1 male in their age group.  KATYA felt lucky to get RUSLAN and would have put up with about anything (including cheating on her with another female) just as long as he stays with her. SOFIA felt the same about ROMAN ( there was no doubt she knew about the visiting whore, she must have smelled her on coming home that evening) .