New at being a couple living in apartment

If sex is not the main reason so what should the main reason be??? It is only about sex sir.. But we like that because the couples make love running their ordinary life and spontaneously not artificial actions..

We are all curious about the others' inner lives: how they dress, eat, bath and of course making love..

I might agree with you that if it was only about sex then everybody would get bored of it very quickly..

We like to watch the things before and after the sex, foreplay and much more. But without sex and nudity, this sight is nothing..  

I agree. And for me anyways, to really take an interest in a couple, I have to find them appealing and this couple is the least appealing of all of them.   She isn't pretty and her figure is too chubby, he's just flat out ugly.  Come to think of it, they do make a good match.

I think she's very attractive because of the dark hair and solid frame. I think Adriana is very attractive (when we actually get a rare look at her) because of the tall athletic frame. The huge drawbacks for each of them are the tattoos on the one and the pierced left nipple of the other. I've always had a special attraction to dark haired girls.

But, then, I wouldn't mind waking up next to Sofia either.......Really, all of the girls here are attractive to some extent.

Pity that so many of them smoke. Alina does, I think Sofia does.... 

• 1 month later...
Guest Josh 34

In my observation , Veronica and Lucas , are new to the fact of living together.  An example is earlier in the day , both Veronica and Lucas were sitting at the table in their new kitchen , reviewing cooking videos . Lucas had sheets of paper out  taking detailed notes as Veronica would stop the video repeatedly to locate the item shown ( frying pan , large flipper , kettle  and so forth ) . This went on for over an hour . They both toured the apartment , seemly in awe of what was behind each door of a cabinet or inside a drawer like it was an adventure of sorts , poking and giggling as two young school children . We will have to wait and see what they will do once they become use to their new apartment and new life together . 

I never saw Veronica nor Lucas laying on the couch in the living  room. Light is always off.