fat girl

The fat girl (Alina's sister??) has stepped on on the shelf of the cupboard in the hall and broke it.. She sat looking at it and didn't know what to do LOL. She tried to call somebody on the phone.. Maybe she was afraid of Anton if he sees the shelf he might fuck her LOL  

• 1 month later...

I think I figured it out....  The fat girl is Anton's sister. She doesn't look Asian enough to be Alina's sister and if you look closely at hers and Anton's faces, they look a LOT alike. Especially the eyes, cheeks and chin.

Last week the usual bunch was having a drinking party and the chubby girl and Anton wound up alone together in the bedroom while Alina and the other dark haired girl emptied another bottle. She seems really comfortable around him, and Alina doesn't appear to be worried about anything happening..

What do you guys think? Make sense?

I think I figured it out....  The fat girl is Anton's sister. She doesn't look Asian enough to be Alina's sister and if you look closely at hers and Anton's faces, they look a LOT alike. Especially the eyes, cheeks and chin.

Last week the usual bunch was having a drinking party and the chubby girl and Anton wound up alone together in the bedroom while Alina and the other dark haired girl emptied another bottle. She seems really comfortable around him, and Alina doesn't appear to be worried about anything happening..

IT DOES MAKE SENSE MY FRIEND>>>

I think I figured it out....  The fat girl is Anton's sister. She doesn't look Asian enough to be Alina's sister and if you look closely at hers and Anton's faces, they look a LOT alike. Especially the eyes, cheeks and chin.

Last week the usual bunch was having a drinking party and the chubby girl and Anton wound up alone together in the bedroom while Alina and the other dark haired girl emptied another bottle. She seems really comfortable around him, and Alina doesn't appear to be worried about anything happening..

It makes alot of sense. To be a bit evil, who would worry about Shrek for something happening around her boyfriend?

• 5 weeks later...

The fat girl is a friend and classmate of Alina's. That is all. There is no blood relation to Alina or Anton. How do I know? Because I've been watching them since last January. I know they're classmates because I have seen her and Alina work on homework many of nights. And, I know she is not related to Alina because Alina is Asian and she is not. For anyone who cannot see that, please clean the jizz off your monitors and/or glasses. LOL! As far as being related to Anton, he hardly acknowledges her presence half the time she is there anyway.