"UNDER MAINTENANCE" IS VERY QUESTIONABLE

dougiestyle4u

I am starting to believe that with all the higher frequency of apartments going "under maintenance" more now than they ever did it probably means that the RLC owners (or whatever you call them) are taking their time laying the pipe to the tenants. Notice no or very little changes but the lock down of cams does happen quite often for no reasons given and at odd times. Well, at least someone is getting their moneys worth. 

On 11/11/2019 at 8:39 AM, tamani said:

GP est mise en vente il est certain que des agences immobilières font visitées cette maison à la discrétion des potentiels acheteurs

French to English translation - 

GP is put on sale it is certain that real estate agencies are visited this house at the discretion of potential buyers

I am aware of this and even hear the banging noises by the contractors but perhaps the owners are also banging the fuck out of the girls at the same time. Masha apartment is frequently under maintenance. Same with the other apartments. Happens all too often now. Either RLC explains their bullshit or we are left with our own opinions or suspected reasons why some apartment go under maintenance almost daily or cams conveniently not working. Are the female tenants getting some personal maintenance, if you know what I mean?  RLC has become quite questionable as to how their business is being poorly run. Very shady at best.