out of time zones

kaydub

@hollywoodmogul21,  No really, it was more a guess, I know people do webcams where they have a teaser screen in chat type forums and if the person on the other end wants to see more then they pay and the teaser screen goes off and the person who has joined and paid gets to see more etc.

If my memory serves me correctly going back a good few years I'm sure I stumbled on a site not unlike RLC and (I think) it had places in other countries including the USA I may be wrong with that though, it was a long time ago.

As for you question about the rules and laws it was just a guess, it seems a lot of the eastern European and a few other countries get away with stuff the western countries ban for whatever reason.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have to go to work, have other responsibilities (i.e. spouse/girlfriend, family, etc.) and pay the premium price and end up missing all the action, then time zones mean more than you think.

But, if you don't do anything but sit at home all day and don't have any responsibilities, then I can see where time zones don't matter at all.