Dasha masturbating

Remember the New Years party at D&D's? Someone, who speaks Russian on the CC Board posted that one of the guys on his phone was giving another friend directions to the party, which was in St. Petersburg. I seriously doubt this is an educated guess since it was the second time (since Katya & Ruslan lived there) that another Russian speaker on the CC Board has verified the location.

Anyway, I believe that is where two of the locations are.

We haven't seen your shouts today Hollywood when we were talking about Leora and her friend.. 

D & D ordered a pizza from a place that was definitely in St Petersburg.  So, that being said, D & E and N & K all live in russia.  I thought I saw somewhere that A & A live in Asia. So, L & P and M & S also live in Asia. The ones in GMT +1  live in Spain. Since there is no GMT given for N, A & J, and C & S it's anyone's guess. Have to wait til they call PIZZA HUT and look for a phone number on the box.

This might help clear up some confusion:  

GMT is the time in London; GMT +1 is the time in Spain, GMT +3 the time in Russia, GMT +7 is in Asia

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that even the guest have no problem being in front of the cameras.. One of the female guests who slept on the sofa changed her shirt and trousers.. She took off her bra and moreover slept bottomless,, Sounds interesting.. I like that attitude  

where the app is of N,J,A., i will repeat what i have said yesterday.  

When Alisa looked out of the window, because i think it was snowing for the first time, you can see in the reflection of the window buildings and flats.

In my opinion (and russian girlfriend) it looks like russian city.

And if RLC can give us any time to believe us that its realy there time. So it can be that the girls also life in a russian city.

So if anyone can give us members better proof of what city they life in i'm open for it.

And if they life in Barcelona or other Spanish city i will believe it.

• 1 month later...

The times listed for Dasha and Demid,Alina and Anton,Diana and Efim,Nina and Kira ,is St Petersburg.  Leora and Paul are more eastern Russia. Veronica and Lucas, Adriana and Daniel,  Carina and Sabrina, Nora, Monica and Kamila are in the Spain

The times listed for Dasha and Demid,Alina and Anton,Diana and Efim,Nina and Kira ,is St Petersburg.  Leora and Paul are more eastern Russia. Veronica and Lucas, Adriana and Daniel,  Carina and Sabrina, Nora, Monica and Kamila are in the Spain

Yes, that is the hour, but I think that "Nora, Monica and Kamila" are in any place at England, because I think that they talk in english. And "Carina and Sabrina" talk in Italian, so I think that they are in Italy. These countries have the same hour I think. I'm from Spain.

Yes, that is the hour, but I think that "Nora, Monica and Kamila" are in any place at England, because I think that they talk in english. And "Carina and Sabrina" talk in Italian, so I think that they are in Italy. These countries have the same hour I think. I'm from Spain.

Nora, Monica, and Kamila are in Barcelona. It has been confirmed by many others (most of them Spanish speakers) on another fan board.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

where the app is of N,J,A., i will repeat what i have said yesterday.  

When Alisa looked out of the window, because i think it was snowing for the first time, you can see in the reflection of the window buildings and flats.

In my opinion (and russian girlfriend) it looks like russian city.

And if RLC can give us any time to believe us that its realy there time. So it can be that the girls also life in a russian city.

So if anyone can give us members better proof of what city they life in i'm open for it.

And if they life in Barcelona or other Spanish city i will believe it.

Hola, segun he deducido, Leora - Paul , Alina - Anton y Maya - Stepan viven en KRASNOYARSK, se deduce por la GMT+7 y  KFC, ZARA, caja de pizza de NINJA,  Adriana-Daniel, (en realidad se llaman Alba y Marc), Carla- Mario , Carina . Sabrina y Nora-Camila -Kristy son todos de BARCELONA, yo vivo cerca y además en algun momento Adriana y Daniel hablan en "catalán", lo mismo que el novio de de una de las 3 chicas, aunque ellas haban ruso creo, Carina-Sabrina aunque hablan en italiano estan tambien en Barcelona, por la ventana se ven colgadas en el balcon de en frente banderas independentistas. Los otros apartamentos Susan-Hector creo que estan en PRAGA por las marcas comerciales de los productos que consumen

Por cierto, hace tiempo vi un video creo que en youtube de una fiesta en casa de Diana-Efim en el que aparecian Dasha i Demid antes de tener apartamento, por lo que a parte de conocerse los apartamentos deben estar por la misma zona

• 4 weeks later...