RLC fooled us

woods71

Hello, now i'm a member for a couple of mouths, there is something i want to share with you.

If i looked to the sunlight throu the windows in the appartments, there is a little strange going on. Today ( my time 16.30our)  app. M&S 22.30ours sunlight throu the window app D&D 1930ours dark, i noticed earlier that the time is not the right time. ofcource i do not know where they life, but if some couples speak the same language.

Can someone help me, what the answer to that is?

Can you be a little more specific?  What exactly did you notice?  And, did you take into account the changing of the seasons?  For example, I live in the midwest of the U.S. and twice a year (as the seasons change) we have to either set our clocks forward or backward by one hour (Daylight Savings Time).  Yesterday, morning I woke up around 7:00 AM in the morning (my time) and noticed that it was still dark when there should have been light.  Then, I was reminded that in a week or two, we have to set our clocks back an hour...and when we do this, it will be daylight at 7:00 AM.

Hope all that makes sense and helps.

Now, if you noticed something else that appears to be strange with regards to the light and dark with their local time, please let us know.  I remember, not too long ago, a guest at CC mentioned something strange as well.  But, his allegations were a little more elaborate and his theory was a little far fetched...but not impossible...just not plausible. 

Some of the members on CC are discussing experiencing a "Time Warp" on RLC.  Some of the reasons suggested are participants not setting their clocks back (I saw Diana do it two days ago) and the possibility of RLC's streaming being behind or not changing to synch up.  I think it was Sunday night, but while watching Alina & Anton having sex in the living room, Cam 1 seemed fine and Came 2 was behind by a few minutes.  So, after watching them have sex in Cam 1, I got to watch a recap from the other angle in Cam 2 without missing a thing...meanwhile, they were in the kitchen eating by the time Cam 2 showed them as they finished having sex.  I didn't think anything about it at the time, just thought it was another glitch that RLC would fix, but it seems to be a lot of strange occurences happening with more than one apartment. 

A&D, V&L, M&D live in spain. Ouzfoing from the timezone it could be in the most states in europe, but their language is spanish. (M&D I cant proove, I cant see them)

All other couples live in russia. The language and the timezones are russian.

D&E, D&D, N&K are in the timezone of moscow. But the clock in kitchen D&E has a Difference of 1 hour to the time in the cam.

Russia made on 26.october the first timewarp again since 4 years. With that they seperated a new small timezone from the moscow timezone. They stayed with the old time. Perhaps RLC did not notice that detail - or Diana wants to resist the timewarp.

I have not mentioned, that in any app. the daylight is not synchron with the time.

I hate to point out something that might be a bit obvious, but... those times when it looks dark and you're expecting light, consider the fact that maybe some people have their blinds closed? Sometimes the weather isn't great. Sometimes they want some privacy.

This might seem an obvious thing but it's worth a mention.

I really love natural light, but it's not impossible for there to be people who don't.

I hate to point out something that might be a bit obvious, but... those times when it looks dark and you're expecting light, consider the fact that maybe some people have their blinds closed? Sometimes the weather isn't great. Sometimes they want some privacy.

This might seem an obvious thing but it's worth a mention.

I really love natural light, but it's not impossible for there to be people who don't.

What are you talking about man? Is this a kind of poetry ???