Poor Alina

MEE4YOUU: To answer your question from farther up the page. I do think Anton is lucky to have Alina. She seems like a nice partner. Cleans, cooks, looks great when she gets dressed up to go out and appears up for about anything when it comes to sex. They seem to get along very well with little to no arguing or fighting, which is probably the most important in a solid relationship. Sorry I didn't answer earlier. I missed that comment.

The only thing I have against Alina is that she's a heavy smoker. As a non-smoker I think it is a filthy habit (sorry to all those who do smoke). Otherwise, I fully agree with Frenchy... She's attractive, seems bright enough, stays clean.... Gives fantastic blowjobs, has great moves when having sex...  and I absolutely LOVE skinny, small breasted, brown eyed brunettes... Oh... she does have an annoying habit of going on a crying jag when she's been drinking too much...

• 4 weeks later...

It seems that Anton has nothing to do except playing on his computer.. Every time I check this apartment I see him sitting at the computer 

I thought I was the only one who spends hours at the my computer.. I will tell my wife to watch this guy so that she would realize I am really an innocent person.. 

In fact we have 3 guys on RLC who prefer their computers more than their girls.. Stepan, Anton and Paul.. 

But where is Alina ????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/13/2014 at 9:31 AM, vallvenis said:

I guess if Alina made herself sexy around the house like leora, Anton would want her more.  He would give her more attention than he gives the video games!

I know this is an old post and they are gone but,Anton use to stop in the middle of sex to game on his computer. Alina was sexy as fk . Anton was a lazy piece of shit that only cared about his computer