As far as the new Nora being the Nora who was with Kiko, it is still being debated, but most are thinking not. As for me, I can only say that if it is the Nora who was with Kiko, then she sure has changed a whole lot in looks, voice and mannerisms. If it's not her, then she could easily be Nora's sister...or maybe Nora is a gemini and her doppleganger lives in the same Time Zone? It's anyone's guess.

OK, after watching her in the kitchen for a while, I am starting to believe it is the old Nora, one and the same. It's just been a really long time.

I've noticed that many of the couples on RLC wear t-shirts written in English too.

But, are we really so sure the French and Russians hate Americans? I know the media has lead many to believe that they do, and in turn I have friends who dislike the French and hate the Russians for no other reason than they think they should...because they are Americans??? ///shrug 

I've been told that Iranians hate Americans too, but after taking a class on Iranian culture, I have learned that many Iranians (younger generation) don't hate Americans at all. And, a friend of mine, who lived in France for a few years told me that the French don't really hate Americans as much as most Americans believe, but he did mention a couple of things that the French dislike about Americans, but it wasn't anything hateful.

Even now with all that is going on in the Ukraine, I don't hate Russians, especially since I jerk off to some of their hotties. But, the actions of their government hasn't been pleasing to watch.

Anyway, sorry about going off topic there.

4 GIRLS, 1 Apartment and NORA is back!!!!!  

I just hope there will be some action...and even a little female drama.  Are you guys with me on that!?!

• 9 months later...