Am I the only one...

As I said in another thread, she has the body (1st) and face (2nd) of a runway model.

That figure can't be denied and while she has an attractive face, it's not a pretty face but a model's face; a face that isn't killer hot to distract away from a smokin' body.

Who finds themselves staring at Leora's ass all the time? I'm constantly realising I've just spent 20 minutes staring at her ass cheeks and wondering why. I mean she has a cute ass, but so what? The internet is full of ass pictures, but for some weird reason I'm entranced by hers. Anyone else do this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we've already established that he never satisfies her. one day she'll meet a guy that'll give her the  attention & affection she truly deserves. I fear when she does we will lose as much as the loser she's with now.

we've already established that he never satisfies her. one day she'll meet a guy that'll give her the  attention & affection she truly deserves. I fear when she does we will lose as much as the loser she's with now.

I simply hope that the day Leora finds this suitable man, she's still living in the same apartment!

I just don't get it. 

Let's be honest and realistic, you're not going to fuck your girl 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can shit-talk that you do, but we all know that you don't. Fine. We acknowledge this. However...

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

I see this WAY too many times... he's asleep or on the PC... and she's the opposite. How can you have all of THAT at your disposal and not bury your face between her thighs or bury something else ... as often as you can? I just see this way too many times, it does not compute. Does someone understand Paul or am I alone in this complete state of confusion?

Edited by StnCld316