Leora

Maxpredator

• 9 months later...
11 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi_oi said:

Need Aussie women

About 2 years ago I had a blonde girl from Australia in my country (Canada) doing table dancing for me at a strip pole dancing club. She was short but had nice big boobs for her size but what excited me too was her Aussie accent. Sounded cute. Ended up taking her to a nice restaurant for a good meal and lots of talking (no sex, just a good friendly time). She did a lot of travelling at her age and a bit of work dancing while here. Great girl and good memories of her since she was so easy to talk with. Would be great to have tenants from other countries but we have been saying this for years but nothing of significance. 

I have a very serious question to all RLC paid subscribers that mainly bought in to watch their beloved Leora do the same shit day in day out. This is also directed to those free viewers that think Leora is the best. If you had a chance with Leora but were only offered the opportunity as sloppy seconds after a guy fucked the crap out of her and even left his cream pie in her - would you jump right in and say "damn right, she is well worth the extra fillings and the left behind man scent"? Would you do ANYTHING to dive in and eat Leora and fuck Leora at any cost? Personally, let me think about it - hmmm, aahh, well maybe, hmmm, aahh, geez I don't know, hmmm, aahh, decisions decisions, hmmm, aahh .......

Clock Watching GIF - Clock Watching Ticking GIFs    Kid Bored GIF - Kid Bored Boring GIFs

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I have a very serious question to all RLC paid subscribers that mainly bought in to watch their beloved Leora do the same shit day in day out. This is also directed to those free viewers that think Leora is the best. If you had a chance with Leora but were only offered the opportunity as sloppy seconds after a guy fucked the crap out of her and even left his cream pie in her - would you jump right in and say "damn right, she is well worth the extra fillings and the left behind man scent"? Would you do ANYTHING to dive in and eat Leora and fuck Leora at any cost? Personally, let me think about it - hmmm, aahh, well maybe, hmmm, aahh, geez I don't know, hmmm, aahh, decisions decisions, hmmm, aahh .......

No.

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Even first I wouldn't. Guaranteed she's not any better than she was years ago. Boring ride and probably couldn't handle it anyway. 🤣😂