Another Voyeur Site

hollywoodmogul21

I've been holding this one back for a while (since July) and half expected someone to have already heard about it and post it on this board. Since no one has (unless I missed a post somewhere), here it is...

http://watchme247.co.il/

This voyeur site has about 4 apartments (two in which I have issue with, but I'll get to that later) and are all in Israel. The site is nowhere near the quality of RLC and navigation can be somewhat of a hassle, but they're just getting started.

The camera quality is low, visually as well as with audio, and watching and waiting for something to happen can be as tedious as it sometimes is with many of the couples on RLC. With that being said, the payoff when something finally happens doesn't meet the same satisfaction as it does with RLC couples...again, because of quality.

The girls they have are not as young, thin, or attractive as the girls on RLC, but nevertheless attractive (in their own way).

The one thing this site has over RLC is the pricing. They too offer Free cams like RLC, and, of course, other rooms are unlocked when you pay. Membership is $9.90 for a 30 day membership, but keep in mind you are only getting two apartments that will be worth watching.

One apartment offers a blonde, who may be an exotic dancer (don't hold me to this) and another offers a couple. The other two apartments, which I have issue with are families. I, myself, have a serious issue with children being on cam in this type of venue...even if they do not have cams in the children's bedrooms. Because they have children in these apartments, this site has placed itself in a risky position to be shut down. So, there's that.

Now, I have never become a member of this site or have paid anything to them. So, watch and pay at your own risk. And, don't expect to see anything good right away. Again, this site is still in its infancy and may or may not grow into anything more.

What I will leave with you are two links of the blonde (originally posted by JoJoGunne on the CC Board). This will give you an idea of what to expect.

https://mega.co.nz/#!h00i1brR!h07IMo75wSH5mFtFM7mC5ZoaIjBz22N_0vAdaO8F7zw (bedroom cam vid)

https://mega.co.nz/#!xgNBwRrI!xvW9e_k3I2gs-GRhqcjJpp8nHCd6NkjhBvFv5pQbQBw (bathroom cam vid)

The links worked fine for me and the downloads were surprisingly fast. I used Chrome when downloading and did not have any issue.

Enjoy.

I have to say, while the site isn't as epic, clean and organized as RLC, it's clearly trying to get there. I'm sure that even RLC's first release didn't look as sharp and clean as it does now; everyone has a rough start.

However, my problem with this site isn't the "cheap" appearance, the limited number of cameras, or even the quality of said cameras- it's the same thing that hollywoodmogul mentioned; it's the presence of kids.

Even if they don't show the kids' rooms (which would be stomach turning at the very least), at least to me, there's something just WRONG about showing your children to the world via online voyeur-style camera.

Because, let's be honest, we don't watch these people to get an idea of current Russian fashion trends- we watch them for the sex. Yes, we entertain ourselves with their daily activities and yes we "get to know them" as we observe patterns, habits, likes and dislikes... but RLC is the online version of NASCAR. You watch NASCAR for the accidents - you watch RLC for the sex. Yes, you'll allow yourself the distraction of watching the cars zip around on ovals at ridiculous speeds, but with each pass, each banking corner and each screeching tire, you're hoping to hear that grinding crinkling sound of twisted metal and burnt rubber. It's the same with RLC- we'll watch them LIVE and watch them handle the common day-to-day issues that we all must handle, but what it really comes down to is watching them have sex (or masturbate, or even take a shower). That's simply not the sort of environment that you should introduce children to- even if they're not the ones interacting. There are limitations to just about everything and for me, this crosses the line. No (sane) person wants to have their dick in their hand and some paper towels at the ready, cruising the cameras only to stumble onto three toddlers playing with DUPLO blocks and a large toy dump truck. It's wrong and should not be allowed.

...and for that reason, I'm out.

I think RLC is doing many good things to develop this site.. We need them and the need us.. The most we give positive and creative thoughts the most they get developed .. Let's be patient as at the moment there isn't any better competitor for RLC..