• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They always say watch what you wish for cause what you might lose might be better than what you might get. As you already know that's not the case here Alisa & Nika and the rest of the girls before them never ever gave us anything but take up space. Not saying that Monica & Kamila would be any better but if they also turn out to be a waste then we never lost anything good cause it's always been a waste. So far I think it's been an improvement since so far Kamila was masturbating the other night under the covers a couple a days into her moving in.   

They always say watch what you wish for cause what you might lose might be better than what you might get. As you already know that's not the case here Alisa & Nika and the rest of the girls before them never ever gave us anything but take up space. Not saying that Monica & Kamila would be any better but if they also turn out to be a waste then we never lost anything good cause it's always been a waste. So far I think it's been an improvement since so far Kamila was masturbating the other night under the covers a couple a days into her moving in.   

Good thinking but what's the importance of watching her rubbing under cover?? Yes we know that she does frig and it's something we didn't know about the other girls but we need to see not only imagine the rest of the story.. 

Let's assume that they are still a bit shy and need a while to get familiar with the whole issue - like Leora - for example.. Althjough I think that Leora is not a spontaneous act as she only wants to tease us and to show that she knows what she's doing..