Anyway, the word is that Jannet has moved back to Russia.

This is good news to those who are sick to death of watching her play on her phone and sleep all day and night.

For those who will miss Jannet, I have attached a few pics for you to remember her.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

Pardon the potentially stupid question, but- how do you know that's Jannet? I would have guessed we'd have the same predicament here as we do with the Nina and Kira or Carina and Sabrina households, since both are female. 

Again, it's not a complaint, just a curiosity over how you know this.

Pardon the potentially stupid question, but- how do you know that's Jannet? I would have guessed we'd have the same predicament here as we do with the Nina and Kira or Carina and Sabrina households, since both are female. 

Again, it's not a complaint, just a curiosity over how you know this.

The 3 girls each have their own rooms, so that makes it nice and easy to figure out :)

Change is good so lets see what Nika is all about. As far as the the other 3 girls before here well who cares there not being missed cause they never did anything worth anything so lets keep recycling the garbage until we find a keeper. On another note have you guys noticed that the bed in Jannete's room well Nika's room now is a kids bed while Nora's and Alisas bed are regular beds? I know its a small room but the bed there now stretches into normal size bed. Then why not have a regular size bed? She is not a child!         

Yes I  know the bed extends but my point is it's like a kids bed it don't seem solid for two people having sex. They need to hook her up with a grown ups bed like her other roommates but then again there might not be no fucking anyways regardless what type of bed she has.