Nika - Early Prediction

Well someone said that she was playing under the covers the other day. I was watching her at that time but I really couldn't figure if she was or not, it was slight movements her sheets on her stomach area kept going up and down slightly as if she was just breathing but like I said someone mentioned it on open chat. Besides that nothing.        

Well someone said that she was playing under the covers the other day. I was watching her at that time but I really couldn't figure if she was or not, it was slight movements her sheets on her stomach area kept going up and down slightly as if she was just breathing but like I said someone mentioned it on open chat. Besides that nothing.        

I was watching it the same night too when a guest claimed that she did. But, Nika did not masturbate. Of all the paying members who watched her that night (including the many on the CC Board), that guest was the only one who supposedly saw it. Sometimes people mistake an itch for masturbation.

I thought to cure the itch... OH NEVER MIND.

Of the three, she seems to be the most virginic (?), virginish (?); least likely to do anything. Although cute, she is too out of touch with the world, to even think dirty thoughts. I stand by the name I have for her.... she looks and acts like an Amish virgin. She needs to run home to mommy and daddy and let rlc put another more open girl like Leora or Maya in her place. 

Why the hell RLC do not change the name of this forum according to the apartment name...

Why the hell none of the RLC managers or coordinators do not move their asses to get in touch with the member and to answer a few questions or to update with latest news..??

Only once they sent me a private message asking me to stop spamming  the forum although I was just trying to make a kind of communications with the members when I was a newbie    

As long as they continue to receive our money i doubt if anything will happen.

I agree the name of this forum is so outdated now it's a joke but i don't think RLC run it to be honest.?

Anyway whoever does run it needs to be more pro-active in keeping the site up todate.

However i do agree that RLC should have a way of keeping us more up todate with goings on and not just one email every couple of months.

As for Nika i do think we should give her a bit of time to settle in, i know we all want to see fanny and action etc etc but i do think she is a sweet girl and probably

not the best choice for a site like this but she may thaw out a bit in time but am not holding my breath.

She does have a lovely body even if we only ever get to see a rear view but from the odd side shot we get in the shower she certainly has the best tits of all three girls.

At least all three girls seem to be more chatty with each other than any of the others were.

And if Nika is a waste of space well Alisa isn't much better apart from the fact that we do seem to be seeing more of those fried eggs on her chest.

Ah well living in hope.