Carina and Sabrina are so in love

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what's with this couple cause I think Sabrina is very sexy but I've seen them more than a few times having sex or whatever you wanna call that crap one sided sex act they do but my point is that I have lost my interest on watching this couple. I don't know why because Nina & Kira have similar one sided sex and still enjoy watching them . Maybe its because Nina & Kira somewhat a decent looking couple and when it comes to Carina & Sabrina one is hot but the other one is kind of nasty looking. I just not sure why I have lost so much interest on this couple. Does anyone else feel this way?

I don't know what's with this couple cause I think Sabrina is very sexy but I've seen them more than a few times having sex or whatever you wanna call that crap one sided sex act they do but my point is that I have lost my interest on watching this couple. I don't know why because Nina & Kira have similar one sided sex and still enjoy watching them . Maybe its because Nina & Kira somewhat a decent looking couple and when it comes to Carina & Sabrina one is hot but the other one is kind of nasty looking. I just not sure why I have lost so much interest on this couple. Does anyone else feel this way?

I felt the same way you did, rsoler. Then one day, I just convinced myself that the butch was a guy and began seeing it no differently than seeing any of the other male tenants, who fingerbang and go downtown on their girls. 

However, I don't know how I will react if the long hair brunette starts fingering or eating the butch. I don't know if I will be interested in watching that anymore than I am interested in Alina licking Anton's asshole.

I'll share what I know about this kind of lesbian relationship, having friends that are currently in such a relationship;

MIND you it is only a theory.

At sometime, Sabrina may have had a relationship with a man that hurt her very deeply and Carina was there to comfort her. This was the onset the feelings that Sabrina has for Carina and now Sabrina feels secure in being in a relationship with a girl that has male traits. 

If you remember, Sabrina was 'flirting' with the fat guy that visited a couple weeks ago. She still wants the love of a man yet she can only trust Carina.

I'll share what I know about this kind of lesbian relationship, having friends that are currently in such a relationship;

MIND you it is only a theory.

At sometime, Sabrina may have had a relationship with a man that hurt her very deeply and Carina was there to comfort her. This was the onset the feelings that Sabrina has for Carina and now Sabrina feels secure in being in a relationship with a girl that has male traits. 

If you remember, Sabrina was 'flirting' with the fat guy that visited a couple weeks ago. She still wants the love of a man yet she can only trust Carina.

It actually kind of fits their appearance. But, you forgot to mention the other guy (a much more fit and handsome guy) who visited for an evening.  I can't remember, but C&S had a fight either later that night or the next day.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...