Poll - Which girl is the most marriagable?

BillD

My vote is for Maya, and I will tell you why she is better as a wife than any of the other girls on RLC.

On a physical level, she is attractive, has a decent body (although, she has gained some weight over the year), perfect breasts (no man's hands will feel as if there isn't anything there and will have enough to be happy to grab), and she has an attractive pussy (if you have seen it up close, then you know what I am talking about).

With regards to sex, this girl has no problem giving a blow job (and often swallows) and she knows how to fuck...well. She also is a bit adventurous and will role play by breaking out her maid costume. And, if you're into the fantasy type genre like Game of Thrones, then you have something in common with her and could easily get her to dress up in medieval fashion for some more fun.

On a mental level: Since I do not understand Russian, I can only guess how smart this girl is by her actions. Maya is like a jack of all trades. She cooks, she cleans, she sews like many traditional women, but she goes a step further. She can cut hair, as well as do styling and coloring. She can build things like their cat contraption or fix up a car bumper, and if she doesn't know how to do something, she will look it up online and find out how to do it. 

With regards to hobbies and whatnot: If you like playing video games, then you would have some fun when Maya decides to join you. She plays too. And she's not against having a couple of drinks for a romantic night at home on a weekend. It's true she gets on her laptop or phone, but she hardly ever spends way too much time on them as we have seen with the other girls...unless she's alone. But, more often than not she's usually doing something that would qualify as constructive.

But, what about the bad things? Well, have you ever seen her and Stepan argue? Ever? OK, here are some negatives:

If you hate tattoos and can't get over the unicorn on her leg, then she's probably not for you.

If you don't like pets (and she loves them!), then she is probably not for you.

If you can't stand a little clutter around the house from time to time, then she probably isn't for you.

But, this is a girl who is married to Stepan (yes, they are married) and she has never been seen flirting or cheating with any others, and she seems very committed in her marriage.

I'm sure there is more I can say, but this is just off the top of my head.

And, the main reason Maya is my first and only pic on this topic is that you could sit at home all day and watch RLC and do nothing and she will not even get mad at you...not even a dirty look behind your back.

What a fucking woman! How can you not want a girl like that?

My vote is for Maya, and I will tell you why she is better as a wife than any of the other girls on RLC.

On a physical level, she is attractive, has a decent body (although, she has gained some weight over the year), perfect breasts (no man's hands will feel as if there isn't anything there and will have enough to be happy to grab), and she has an attractive pussy (if you have seen it up close, then you know what I am talking about).

With regards to sex, this girl has no problem giving a blow job (and often swallows) and she knows how to fuck...well. She also is a bit adventurous and will role play by breaking out her maid costume. And, if you're into the fantasy type genre like Game of Thrones, then you have something in common with her and could easily get her to dress up in medieval fashion for some more fun.

On a mental level: Since I do not understand Russian, I can only guess how smart this girl is by her actions. Maya is like a jack of all trades. She cooks, she cleans, she sews like many traditional women, but she goes a step further. She can cut hair, as well as do styling and coloring. She can build things like their cat contraption or fix up a car bumper, and if she doesn't know how to do something, she will look it up online and find out how to do it. 

With regards to hobbies and whatnot: If you like playing video games, then you would have some fun when Maya decides to join you. She plays too. And she's not against having a couple of drinks for a romantic night at home on a weekend. It's true she gets on her laptop or phone, but she hardly ever spends way too much time on them as we have seen with the other girls...unless she's alone. But, more often than not she's usually doing something that would qualify as constructive.

But, what about the bad things? Well, have you ever seen her and Stepan argue? Ever? OK, here are some negatives:

If you hate tattoos and can't get over the unicorn on her leg, then she's probably not for you.

If you don't like pets (and she loves them!), then she is probably not for you.

If you can't stand a little clutter around the house from time to time, then she probably isn't for you.

But, this is a girl who is married to Stepan (yes, they are married) and she has never been seen flirting or cheating with any others, and she seems very committed in her marriage.

I'm sure there is more I can say, but this is just off the top of my head.

And, the main reason Maya is my first and only pic on this topic is that you could sit at home all day and watch RLC and do nothing and she will not even get mad at you...not even a dirty look behind your back.

What a fucking woman! How can you not want a girl like that?

Welcome my brother in law ..  :))  :))  :))  :)) .. I did expect that you would go for Maya.. Seems you are an expert in women LOL

Wow Leora is way ahead of the rest. You all need to start thinking with your brains not with your cocks. I admit she is one of the sexiest if not maybe even the sexiest of all but there talking about marriage material not the best looking girl. We all suspect that she talks and text other men while Paul is not home and who know what she does and who she fucks while out the house. If I had a choice to pick up on here it would be not only for beauty she would have to include  various qualities that I would want in a woman that I'm planning on  spend the rest of my life with. I would agree on Maya, Diana and even thou I don't find Adriana being so hot I do think she would make a great wife too but my number one choice would be Alina even thou I don't see her as being the prettiest I still think she's hot and knows how to please a man in all ways not only sexually.