Who is your favorite lesbian girl?

BillD

I admit that I like the curves of the C&S Fem, but really, I dig N&K skinny. She's cute and while skinny, she has hips and really nice breasts. However, if there's anything I've learned in life, is that the TRUE measure of the quality of a girl goes WAY beyond looks.

LOL! I chose the curly long haired brunette on C&S. It's true that she's thick, but not in the range of fat nor chubby yet. However, it wouldn't surprise me if she puts on the pounds as she gets older. But, right now, that girl looks good. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her legs spread and Butch's fingers sliding in and out of that wet pussy. And, it sounded as good as it looked. Also, if any of the lesbians were probably bi, I think she would be the best bet.

As for Nina or Kira. If one of them was willing, I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed.

• 4 months later...

I like both N&K, I saw a nice scene a few nights ago where the smaller one (not sure which is which), she gave pleasure to the taller one, it was one of the best scenes I've ever seen, even though she is small she manouvered the taller one all over the bed with ease, she seemed to enjoy the dominant role, after the sex she changed from the roughness to a gentle stroking and tenderness to wards her partner, she showed what looked to me like real love and affection, it was nice to see.