Who is your favorite Cam Girl?

Budlight

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice but I don't like the fact that this hoe's are doing it for the money not because they like it or because there horny and like being watched while they masturbate. In my opinion to most of them it's a way to make money and to me it's a total turn off because there are just faking it just to make a quick buck. Not real at all!! I do watch the exhibitionist to me there real and are doing it because they like it. Some are waiting on getting verified and some do it for fun. Once they get verified I would not watch them anymore. So no I don't have a favorite.       

Nice but I don't like the fact that this hoe's are doing it for the money not because they like it or because there horny and like being watched while they masturbate. In my opinion to most of them it's a way to make money and to me it's a total turn off because there are just faking it just to make a quick buck. Not real at all!! I do watch the exhibitionist to me there real and are doing it because they like it. Some are waiting on getting verified and some do it for fun. Once they get verified I would not watch them anymore. So no I don't have a favorite.       

Exactly! 100% Agree.

• 5 weeks later...