Girls appartment

woods71

Did is why i made this topic, last week when Nora has her period, Kiko was sleeping by Nora.

Nothing happens ofcource, but when she felt good, nothing happens, Normaly Kiko will make love with Nora, now i has not touching her.

And for the ones who have not seen it, the evening that they had visitors, Kiko give Nora a ring, when they go to bed, No sex because of her period.

Last week Nora has been a couple of nights not sleeping home, this night, when she was sleeping she get a phone call from Kiko and she went at 1.00 am.

With her slippers she took with her.

I believe that they see RLCF to and see what is written and pics of them and other couples, that is finisch of Nora and Kiko i think.

Ok M4Y i made a litte mistake about the POLL, it has to be A: is Nora going to Stay B: is Nora Moving out in a couple of weeks.

and for another POLL. If Nora goes A: Is it the end of Girls APP B: Will there be another girl coming in.

Well woods for one thing Nika is a waste of space and should go.

Alisa is just a big prick teaser and unless you are happy just seeing her in her panties she should go as well and this is getting less and less.

As for Nora well she is obviously troubled at this time probably about Niko but i think she is generally happy in the apartment.

RLC certainly need to get more action in this apartment as it generally is very very boring and certainly not worth premium membership.(mine expires tomorrow. and am not renewing it.)

What I'm concerned they renew their apartments every six months. I'm also a bit of looking at everyone who now sits. Now of course everyone has a favorite but who does not say that there are new residents to new favorites.

If RLC let them sit there for years no one to look too.

Well only action we get from this apartment is from Nora and its rare action. Can you imagine this apartment without Nora and with only these two other losers? It would be a joke , well it's already a joke but it would be a bigger one if these two bimbos would still stay playing with there phones all day doing nothing and we still would have to pay premium for this garbage 

Hey guys here is an idea why not instead of having 3 girls in this apartment why not have 3 couples? It can be straight couples or lesbian couples or a mix of both. So I guess Nora&Kiko can stay if they like but the other two bimbos would have to go.

If I could like your comment more than once, I would have spammed that like button.

Hey guys here is an idea why not instead of having 3 girls in this apartment why not have 3 couples? It can be straight couples or lesbian couples or a mix of both. So I guess Nora&Kiko can stay if they like but the other two bimbos would have to go.

That's a wonderful idea... I hope RLC would listen to what members say or suggest so that they can improve their business.. 

• 2 months later...