Girls appartment

woods71

i think this all girls apartment will never be taken down unless nora leaves because she is the leader apart from that it will just keep changeing and changeing and changeing girl after girl after girl and i agree would be great to see nora and kiko have their own apartment again so we can let the little kids over at the all girls apartment have their fun and take over

• 2 months later...

Can't understand what RLC's game is.  Having let Nora just trip out for the last 12 days without any explanation then the other two gone for 6 days and apartment empty.  Now they are back and the same crap,  Kristy eating melon, snuggling up with Kami and Kami rubbing one off under the blankets.  Only action has been from Nora.  Getting tired as hell of this scenario.  Thinking its time for Nora to get her cute arse back and K & K to move on.  Besides, am getting tired of looking at Kamis lopsided boobs as well.  I paid my premium membership to see girl on girl action not pussy footin tease.  Although I did get my nickels worth watching fun games at C & S's apartment yesterday.  And interesting enough, they used cam 1...the freebee one.  RLC stepping up their game a bit for what reason?  Looking forward to whats next!!!