Must admit i am very skeptical so far but it is very early in their occupancy.

One thing i find very strange is that Monica seems to have many traits of Alisa ie seems to be slightly snobbish etc and funnily is in her room.

Kamila seems to be very nice but so far both seem to be rather attached to their phones as all previous six occupants were so in that respect it does not bode well for the future but i am keeping an open mind and lets let them settle in first at least for the first week.

Alisa may have been a prick teaser but at least we had seem more of her than most of the others.

Robwin what you wrote as I experience, it seems RLC a copy of the previous two residents have wanted to replace only the effect is more negative.
But let's look at just a few days maybe we are wrong
If it is not then we still have not change

I will miss Alisa too, but if there is a better replacement for her, then I am all for it. If Monica doesn't at least meet the same standards of Alisa, then I will miss Alisa even more...just as I have missed Jannet after RLC replaced her with Nika.

We need better girls in those rooms, not the same old hiding all the time and playing with their phones 24/7. 

Soy paciente, pero voy a dar las nuevas chicas a la semana para calentar a las levas. Después de eso, espero ver algo por $ 44 por mes.

مرحبا هوليود. كم تدÙع ÙÙŠ كل شهر من اجل الاشتراك هنا ØŸ

مرحبا هوليود. كم تدÙع ÙÙŠ كل شهر من اجل الاشتراك هنا ØŸ

هل هذه حقا لغتك الأم؟ Ùكرت كنت المريخ.