Longevity

wolfiesmith

As a relative newby here i have already seen a couple of changes  to get in C&S and N M & K i would be fascinated from some of you older members to hear how long the other rooms have been together on screen 

I have been watching free cams since December 2013 and have been a paying member since February 2014.

Here is what I know:

These couples were here before I became a member:

Leora & Paul = earliest postings I have ever seen on this couple is in July 2013.

Alina & Anton = earliest postings I have ever seen on this couple is in January 2013.

Maya & Stepan = earliest postings I have ever seen on this couple is in July 2013.

As for the other couples:

Diana & Efim = June 2014

Dasha & Demid = October 2014

Nina & Kira = October 2014

Adriana & Daniel = August 2014

Veronica & Lucas = September 2014

Carina & Sabrina (Premium) = January 2015

This apartment has had a high turnover rate with many girls:

Nora, Monica & Kamila (current)

Nora is an older tenant and used to share an apartment with her boyfriend (may be fiance'), Kiko.

Nora & Kiko (aka Nastya & Zheka) = earliest postings I have ever seen on this couple is in January 2013. They left in June 2014. Nora returned in November 2014. Kiko appeared (but, not living in there) in December 2014.

Other girls in this apartment/condo/house/whathaveyou:

Sofie = November 2014 to December 2014

Lilu = November 2014 to January 2015

Mia = November 2014  and November 2014

Lilu & Sofie shared a room and a bed together (not lesbians). After Mia left, Sofie moved into Mia's room.

Alisa (replaced Sofie) = December 2014 to February 2015 

Jannet (replaced Lilu) = January 2015 to January 2015

Alisa moved into Lilu's room and Jannet took Alisa's room.

Nika (replaced Jannet) = February 2015 to February 2015.

Monica = March 2015 to present.

Kamila = March 2015 to present.

Other couples who have been tenants on RLC:

Marta & David (replaced by Carina & Sabrina)  = August 2015 to January 2015 - possibly kicked out for friends covering cameras.

Sofia & Roman (replaced by Nina & Kira) = June 2014 to September 2014

Katya & Ruslan (replaced by Dasha & Demid) = May 2014 to September 2014

Isabel & Marcelo (replaced by Veronica & Lucas) = earliest postings I have seen on August 2013 to August 2014

Alma & Stefan (replaced by Adriana & Daniel) = earliest postings I have seen on April 2013 to July 2014

Lora & Max (apartment closed after they left due to Lora's pregnancy)  = March 2013 to May 2014 

Angela & Valera (replaced by Katya & Ruslan) = February 2014 to April 2014

The rest of the couples listed were way before my time on here:

Varya & Igor

Ariel & Harvey

Elena & Artur

Lina & Mark

Gia & Ian

Ana & Danna (the first lesbians on RLC)

Olga & Sergey

Maria & John

Anyway, hope this helps, wolfiesmith.

Thank you all  particularly u hollywood      fascinating history lesson   it seems that the average 'tenant'  does stay a good long time 

You have me fascinated  now partiucularly about the mindset of some of them  the lovely  leona  acts at times  more than nonchalantly  - asif she is enjoying it  while

Alina and Maya just act as if there are no cameras ;

i shall have to get a psychology book from the library - perhaps better not i may end up having to study myself 

thanks guys

Thank you all  particularly u hollywood      fascinating history lesson   it seems that the average 'tenant'  does stay a good long time 

You have me fascinated  now partiucularly about the mindset of some of them  the lovely  leona  acts at times  more than nonchalantly  - asif she is enjoying it  while

Alina and Maya just act as if there are no cameras ;

i shall have to get a psychology book from the library - perhaps better not i may end up having to study myself 

thanks guys

You're welcome.

Looking at Leora now in comparison to back then, you would be surprised. Leora (since I have been a member) still pranced around in her panties and sometimes completely nude...and she often ignored the cameras. I can recall only three instances where she almost masturbated whenever Paul wasn't home. She would lightly run her fingers over her body and along the legging of her panties and actually slipped her fingers inside her panties once...but it was short. It was like this girl never had an orgasm before. And the sex between her and Paul was always the same routine and usually ended with her riding him. At some point during the summer, Leora began touching herself in front of Paul after they would have sex. Paul would get off and sometimes he would eat her to orgasm or rub her close to one and let her take over until she just began doing it on her own.

Some used to say that Leora would hide behind a wall in their old apartment while changing and some claimed that she was masturbating behind it too. But, I never saw anything like that, and the hiding wasn't very believable if you take into account all the times she pranced around in underwear or nothing at all. It just wasn't consistent.

Now that some time has passed and they are in a new apartment, Leora has changed. It's like this girl is shameless now. She will masturbate whenever she feels the need and will do it in the presence of Paul (whether he's involved or not). And, it also appears that she does play for the cameras...not directly (she never addresses them), but there is a kind of frontality (positioning herself in a way that presents herself and what she is doing towards the cameras). Some believe that RLC is responsible for this, giving instructions to the tenants...and there's others, like me, who believe that there has always been a little exhibitionist inside Leora this whole time...and now we're seeing it. I think she likes being in front of the cameras. After all, it fits her narcissistic personality.