Taking Showers

SOME tenants take showers/baths daily. Some go several days w/o either. ie, Sabrina can go days w/o. Demid cam go a week w/o. Suz n HectO many days. V&L, well we don't even need to bring them into this.  Yes, I have noticed that, but most of this is from Russia, so...................

Well times must be bad, if guys have reverted to checking wether or not the tennants wash there arses ,Come on RLC even you must now realise how poor your damm site is getting , dont you want new members, FFS!  its not rocket science, and to you guys that are checking if the tennants are washing there arses or not maybe you have to much time on your hands lol only jesting 

Yeah I've noticed they don't spend a lot of time washing their asses either.  What I don't get is the shower design.  None of these have shower curtains to prevent water from getting all over the floor.  Is the reason just to make it easier for the cameras or is this the general design of showers in Russia or Spain or wherever these apartments are?

Not quite true as Veronica and lucas have a shower as does Dasha and Demid.

I think Dasha'a curtain is mainly to hide the toilet though sometimes you can see them sitting.

I do find it funny though as all the others have finished showering they have to mop up the floor.

But yes i think mainly the lack of a shower curtain is for the cams.

The women do seem to flick around their asses but really do wash their fanny's really well whether that is to clean them or

an excuse for a quick rub under the disguise of washing ha ha.

• 5 months later...

I love following Nina and Kira, but I think they should take the hygiene more seriously .... do not know what they are doing but they are very active but forget the everyday we asked others find natural, on the various factors I not but I have not been wise - it's two pretty girls and I find lesbian love warm and beautiful, but I syned they get on a daily shower ...

If they walk around in the same pajamas all the time ... you walk in shower in the morning before you change underwear ... it must be the norm
I am from Denmark and could then not dream of skipping a daily bath of ....
The charming by Nina and Kira is that they are so different and yet .... :-)

Not quite true as Veronica and lucas have a shower as does Dasha and Demid.

I think Dasha'a curtain is mainly to hide the toilet though sometimes you can see them sitting.

I do find it funny though as all the others have finished showering they have to mop up the floor.

But yes i think mainly the lack of a shower curtain is for the cams.

The women do seem to flick around their asses but really do wash their fanny's really well whether that is to clean them or

an excuse for a quick rub under the disguise of washing ha ha.

IT'S MY PENIS; and I'll wash it as slow as I want!!

Sorry but I will just point out that I am about around the 60, I have a team of twins boy and girl in 1977 none of them goes out clean clothes for the night without having taken a shower .... I even equipement .. .. and the hanger not together with Nina and Kira I followed them so close ... the last 14 days ..... can not labor bathroom up ... Sorry ... but it is quite normal hygiene it is we have them ... :-( Sad to look at with Nina and Kira .... it is bad style and behavior ....!  Try to follow Nina and Kira .... 

Sorry but I live in Denmark and I do not think any girls young ladies of Nina and Kira's age would leave their homes without a bath in the morning or if they take the city at night .... it would be unthinkable ....

Edited by Munken

• 2 weeks later...