Who do you think will be the next to leave the apartment?

being realistic i would say milana will be gone next as she is playing a dangerous game in there ,playing between rita and nora , we all know there is little chance of nora buggering off , and rita seems to be to relaxed to let things get on top of her ,which leaves milana ,and when and it will happen there will be a major falling out in that appartment ,then i think its fair in saying milana is the weakest ,and as the now imfamous Anne robinson used to say "GOODBYE ,YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK"

You are probably right pacman as Rita just doesn't give a shit really and is out most of the time.

The row Rita had with Nora i think surprised Nora how Rita never took any shit from her.

i think in the bath scene last night Milana made a right cunt of herself virtually throwing herself at Nora and didn't get any reaction from Nora at all.

Milana was virtually gagging for it and got knocked back well and truly. 

Her month must be up fairly soon now so i would expect Milana to be next on her way as i don't think her relationship she had with Rita can be repaired now anyway.

She's really shot herself in the foot now.

Ð’Ñ‹, наверное, правы, как pacman Рита проÑто не дают дерьмо реально и Ñто большую чаÑÑ‚ÑŒ времени.

РÑд Рита была Ñ Ðорой Ñ Ð´ÑƒÐ¼Ð°ÑŽ удивлен Ðора, как Рита никогда не обращал дерьмо из нее.

Ñ Ð´ÑƒÐ¼Ð°ÑŽ, что в ванной Ñцене вчера вечером Милана Ñделали правильный влагалище из ÑÐµÐ±Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð°ÐºÑ‚Ð¸Ñ‡ÐµÑки броÑаÑÑÑŒ на Ðора и не получить никакой реакции от Ðоры вообще.

Милана была практичеÑки зажимают за Ñто и получил опрокинул хорошо и дейÑтвительно.

Ее меÑÑц должен быть до довольно Ñкоро Ñ ÑÐµÐ¹Ñ‡Ð°Ñ Ñ‚Ð°Ðº было бы ожидать, Милана, чтобы быть Ñ€Ñдом Ñ Ð½ÐµÐ¹, как Ñ Ð½Ðµ думаю, что ее Ð¾Ñ‚Ð½Ð¾ÑˆÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ñƒ нее были Ñ Ð Ð¸Ñ‚Ð¾Ð¹ можно отремонтировать в наÑтоÑщее Ð²Ñ€ÐµÐ¼Ñ Ñ‚Ð°Ðº или иначе.

Она дейÑтвительно заÑтрелилаÑÑŒ в ногу Ñ Ð¿Ñ€ÐµÐ´Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ñтием.