Who do you think will be the next to leave the apartment?

being realistic i would say milana will be gone next as she is playing a dangerous game in there ,playing between rita and nora , we all know there is little chance of nora buggering off , and rita seems to be to relaxed to let things get on top of her ,which leaves milana ,and when and it will happen there will be a major falling out in that appartment ,then i think its fair in saying milana is the weakest ,and as the now imfamous Anne robinson used to say "GOODBYE ,YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK"

You are probably right pacman as Rita just doesn't give a shit really and is out most of the time.

The row Rita had with Nora i think surprised Nora how Rita never took any shit from her.

i think in the bath scene last night Milana made a right cunt of herself virtually throwing herself at Nora and didn't get any reaction from Nora at all.

Milana was virtually gagging for it and got knocked back well and truly. 

Her month must be up fairly soon now so i would expect Milana to be next on her way as i don't think her relationship she had with Rita can be repaired now anyway.

She's really shot herself in the foot now.

Ð’Ñ‹, наверное, правы, как pacman Рита проÑто не дают дерьмо реально и Ñто большую чаÑÑ‚ÑŒ времени.

РÑд Рита была Ñ Ðорой Ñ Ð´ÑƒÐ¼Ð°ÑŽ удивлен Ðора, как Рита никогда не обращал дерьмо из нее.

Ñ Ð´ÑƒÐ¼Ð°ÑŽ, что в ванной Ñцене вчера вечером Милана Ñделали правильный влагалище из ÑÐµÐ±Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð°ÐºÑ‚Ð¸Ñ‡ÐµÑки броÑаÑÑÑŒ на Ðора и не получить никакой реакции от Ðоры вообще.

Милана была практичеÑки зажимают за Ñто и получил опрокинул хорошо и дейÑтвительно.

Ее меÑÑц должен быть до довольно Ñкоро Ñ ÑÐµÐ¹Ñ‡Ð°Ñ Ñ‚Ð°Ðº было бы ожидать, Милана, чтобы быть Ñ€Ñдом Ñ Ð½ÐµÐ¹, как Ñ Ð½Ðµ думаю, что ее Ð¾Ñ‚Ð½Ð¾ÑˆÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ñƒ нее были Ñ Ð Ð¸Ñ‚Ð¾Ð¹ можно отремонтировать в наÑтоÑщее Ð²Ñ€ÐµÐ¼Ñ Ñ‚Ð°Ðº или иначе.

Она дейÑтвительно заÑтрелилаÑÑŒ в ногу Ñ Ð¿Ñ€ÐµÐ´Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ñтием.

Maybe it;s a good time to see something between Nora and Milana if you agree with me .. They now look like a lesbian couple being alone in the apartment ..

I would love to see something happen between Nora and Milana, but having watched Nora for so long, I don't see her cheating on Kiko. However, I haven't seen him there is quite some time nor have I observed any of her phone conversations to give me some clue as to whether or not they are still together...but, if they are not together anymore then Milana could be a potential. But, let's not forget that Milana has a man now.  That could be an obstacle.  Milana doesn't strike me as the cheating type either.

The bathing was enough to get my mind roused with possibilities. But, fantasy and reality are different...even though there are some of us who like them to be one and the same (I'm not thinking of anyone in particular who thinks this - just stating it).

The reality probably is that Nora and Milana are just real good friends...and girls bathing together (although a sexy thing for me to see) isn't anything sexual nor a prelude of things to come. I hope I am wrong though.  Overall, Nora doesn't strike me as lesbian or bi-sexual (neither does Milana). But, sometimes things happen. Many women in our world, who were not lesbians nor bi-sexual, have been bi-curious and that is what I am pinning my hopes on...if any.

Fantasy: I am hoping that Nora and Milana become bi-curious and experiment sexually with one another.

Reality: But, I wouldn't bet any money on it happening. They're just good friends and their actions (i.e. bathing together) are being misinterpreted by my desires. 

But, I do agree with you, MEE. It would be nice if something sexual would happen between Nora and Milana.

Yep hollywood can't argue with any of your summing up,right on the button i think.

Haven't quite worked out this new girl yet,looks as though she is just a friend of Milana's staying?

Could be a few days trial by RLC to see if she could cope with it but in all honesty is just a friend.

Think i would like her to stay as i think she could shake things up a bit but then i am always hopeful of some thing happening eh?