Are they leaving too ?

Yes, that was the old apartment...  I remember it... There used to be a clip around the 'net of the long haired friend screwing a pickup guy on A and A's couch in that ap't. She brought him in late one night after a drinking session.  It lasted about 3 minutes and they both picked up and ran out when they were done.

I'm thinking about cancelling my subscription with all the good couples gone or leaving. Lora and Max gone, Alma gone, Isabelle gone. Alina and Anton and Leora and Paul are the last of the old good couples. The newer ones don't match up to them at all.

lora and max went a long time ago i dont even remember seeing them on rlc until i watched a few videos and isabelle went a few weeks after i started on rlc and alma went a few weeks after i started rlc they are old couples man lol i mite be wrong but did lora and max used to live in leora and pauls old apt

i should think that a&a are getting an upgrade and not moving to v&l beacuse i have recently heard that they have had 3 apartments in the past they could well have a fourth one and also think v&l will be leaving

Fatso ??? I always thought of her as well proportioned, funny, jovial, and a great friend to Alina !!! She will also be sadly missed !!!

I, too, hope they are just getting a new apartment......RLC won't be the same without them !!!  They are a great asset to RLC, and have a really neat cat !!! A & A are 90% of why I come to RLC. Membership will drop off if they are leaving.