the guest apartment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

on rlc cant they put on vacation/holiday until the day they are coming back thats what they did before why cant they do that atleast we no then they are not at the apartment what do you think of this guys

u see what i mean by that guys it used to say on vacation but now it saids nothing i still think they should put this on there like they used to so we no

no body is about in the apartment

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

sorry guys got the real link on here guys when it said on vacation it just lets u no when someone is away from the apartment like it should do with dasha & demid its also in gallery but i am trying to delete it from gallery because i put it in there by accident i contacted the moderator

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

D+D are away but he sister (I think) is there with her boyfriend. Why do we need a vacation sign? There is someone there and the guy has a personality unlike Damid . They have friends over and fuck a lot. Who cares whos name is on the door? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...