time zone of new couple

Rob1

its weird you know because looking at the time zone of the newest couple madalena & joao the time zone is the same as here in england time in apartment is 15:06 and time in england is 15:06 weird that i wonder what country they come from which ever country they come from it is the same time zone as england normally it is an hour behind or hour infront or something like that

With a Name like Joao and Madelena (and the time zone) I would say they are from Portugal. But like Rob1 said not that it matters anymore LOL.

great point i think u r spot on looking at the time zone of portugal it is the same time as here in england

• 1 month later...

It used to be a quite common complaint for many to address the time zone issue. Interestingly enough, not many complain about time zone of being an issue more than the fact that when they log on that "nothing" is going on.

So, I ask anyone who wants to answer (but mainly to the American members), "Is the issue of time zone and nothing going on when you log in related?"