Voyeur Villa

• 2 weeks later...

hello all well at the voyeur villa there are not really alll time sex now .. i think ist now like realcamlife . you have choice now with two room from the villa and it dont stop the stream like now you can see by realcamlife the stream are stoped when you are on too much time...

in the room you have two cam free for look well...

in this time you can see in the room vorozneh two very sexy hot girl !!!

They have started doing archived videos now, which makes it very appealing.

I wish RLC would consider doing this, that would make it so much better. Currently on RLC you only get to see what you are present for, if you miss something then you missed it.

The way it works on VV is that members press record when something happens, so it's not work for the site admins, just members, as a "crowdsourcing process".

Have RLC ever considered doing archive videos?

Also it seems (since I have been watching the last few days) much more natural than what I thought it was like. Not so much performances for the cam, More like RLC. At least it seems that way to me for now, I like it.