Voyeur Villa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All too arranged and put on for my liking and they always make sure they are in front of any particular camera.

Not much on there is normal all to contrived for the viewers.

Would never pay for that.

And I suppose you think that  narcissistic little twat, Leora isn't arranged and properly posed in front of the cameras for her obvious fake acts?

Several months ago I gave V Villa a spin and was sorely disappointed. The content could have been good but technically, the site never worked. There were many problems but mostly the feed was never consistent and would time out, or worse, would constantly jump back to the beginning. A instant replay every 15 or 20 seconds. The archive was a good idea but it only worked a few days in the beginning. When I tried to contact their technical support, they responded a few days later and told me that the archive was a freebie and I had nothing to complain about if it didn't work. As far as the connection issues, they replied with what looked like a form letter that explaining how streaming works and implied it was my fault because I had connection issues. Very bogus. Also I believe that much of what you see posted in this forum is someone at VVilla blowing their own horn. I was certainly not ever able to get the quality that the same people that post here seem to enjoy. They might have overcome some of the tech issues but I have been burned once and will not give them another chance. If you expect anything like the very smooth RLC experience, you too are likely to be very disappointed....Buyer beware...Just my experience..