Voyeur Villa

Thanks for the pics, Glad some one posts on vv.  I have tried it out a couple of times.  Not as bad as I hear a lot of people say, Has been a lot of changes.  Do not get your moneys worth for what you see.  Quality is not very good as far as picture and recording quality.  But worth checking out time to time.  They need to get rid of some old wood like Petra and the Bearded guy who thinks He is gods gift to women.  As far as scripted,  Ya--But so is RLC to some extent.  It all comes down to what you are looking for.

2 minutes ago, vampire said:

Thanks for the pics, Glad some one posts on vv.  I have tried it out a couple of times.  Not as bad as I hear a lot of people say, Has been a lot of changes.  Do not get your moneys worth for what you see.  Quality is not very good as far as picture and recording quality.  But worth checking out time to time.  They need to get rid of some old wood like Petra and the Bearded guy who thinks He is gods gift to women.  As far as scripted,  Ya--But so is RLC to some extent.  It all comes down to what you are looking for.

agree there mate. i once was a viewer but not my scene now