Voyeur Villa

Heywood Jablowmie - Most, if not all, GIFS do eventually open up. I am just wondering if the gifs take up more memory than a pic and if there are many gifs on one page or in separate posts then the computer is trying to open all them and that is why some remain blank for a time or the video moves really slow. If so, maybe try one gif per post (or the best one of the lot) to see if it improves the speed of them opening up. I really appreciate you posting all the gifs because it captures what the voyeur-villa apartments have to offer and can provide a good backup or alternative when RLC disappoints. Just a thought about what might be causing the downloading issues.

15 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Heywood Jablowmie - Most, if not all, GIFS do eventually open up. I am just wondering if the gifs take up more memory than a pic and if there are many gifs on one page or in separate posts then the computer is trying to open all them and that is why some remain blank for a time or the video moves really slow. If so, maybe try one gif per post (or the best one of the lot) to see if it improves the speed of them opening up. I really appreciate you posting all the gifs because it captures what the voyeur-villa apartments have to offer and can provide a good backup or alternative when RLC disappoints. Just a thought about what might be causing the downloading issues.

Thank Guy, I Appreciate the information, I to was wondering about that and I know I push the max on making a gif. But hate to cut to much out. It is true that a gif file is larger than an mp4. strange that they don't want mp4 on thse pages.

22 minutes ago, Heywood Jablowmie said:

she's sure does like to air that baby out!

and WE sure don't mind at all - do we. Something about girls going about their inside daily chores/routine minus the clothes especially if they have big titties and a curvaceous body. And I don't mind when guys dicks are flopping around too - equal rights you know - haha (they are a couple). Even the sex is easier to accept than the RLC sex (in my opinion, Barca tenants try too hard to show some kinda sex or undercover sex which appears phony or more scripted). This girl in the gifs is nice to watch as her boobs sway or butt jiggles or her pussy is getting a taste of fresh air - very enjoyable.

4 hours ago, Heywood Jablowmie said:

Thank Guy, I Appreciate the information, I to was wondering about that and I know I push the max on making a gif. But hate to cut to much out. It is true that a gif file is larger than an mp4. strange that they don't want mp4 on thse pages.

19 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Yes and lately RLC is a big disappointment in the free cams, especially since Elisa left Nelly's not around, can't seem to catch Leora doing anything anymore. Desiree, I don't know what happened, the same with Masha, etc . etc. I don't know what RLC's criteria is for these folks, but the way it comes down I think after awhile they don't have to perform and/or they don't want them to. ??

3 hours ago, Heywood Jablowmie said:

Yes and lately RLC is a big disappointment in the free cams, especially since Elisa left Nelly's not around, can't seem to catch Leora doing anything anymore. Desiree, I don't know what happened, the same with Masha, etc . etc. I don't know what RLC's criteria is for these folks, but the way it comes down I think after awhile they don't have to perform and/or they don't want them to. ??

Leora does many shows. This morning (after 2am US Central Time Zone (my time) (3pm her time)) she listened to music on laptop dancing her butt pointed toward the camera until she got horny, then sat on the floor and masturbated. It was a wonderful show. Lots of rubbing, fingering and tasting her pussy on her fingers.

To see her shows one must tune in from about 11am to 3 or 4pm her time. Depends on when she gets up from bed and whether she is going out for the day. 

Edited by rayjay6

Nice captures. Still having issues with the gifs opening up. What's up with all the male all stars with foot-long cocks? I sure miss catching all the action since I only get brief peeks based on my bad timing. Also, at times, some room cams won't open or take a long time (my patience is running thin cause a voyeur needs to see things - lol).