Voyeur Villa

I'll take a girl's naked ass in my face anytime - lol. Watching a girl doing naked chores around the house/apartment works for me all the time since it allows me to appreciate every ounce of female beauty in different positions (no need for imagination since it is pretty much in your face). Great pics again cyberleader.

Watching girls clean the apartment while semi naked or naked can be hard on the eyes because it is just awesome to observe the female in motion. Not too many RLC tenants give us this type of frequent voyeur teasing. You would never hear me tell the girls "hey, you missed a spot" - lol. I really like when the girls bend over to clean the hard to reach spots which gives us a bird's eye view of their pussy and butt hole. Great pics cyberleader.

5 hours ago, Rob1 said:

Shockingly i have slowly started to like VV lol.

I have found RLC stuck In a rut and stumbling around trying to regain the magic they had before this last year. It was more of a voyeur site then plus the chat room now becomes too demanding for the tenants to "perform". Personally, I like the teasing here at voyeur-villa and to some degree voyeur-house.tv because it appears like a normal/routine daily life. Sure there is role playing sex but it is done in a way that it doesn't appear "setup" like RLC has a habit of doing. All the girls appear average and have great features that peak my interest. I love Desiree but she is covered up too much while Stesha and Adriana are never naked in the free cams. Some RLC tenants are too predictable or come across as forcing themselves in your face in a way that it detracts from the enjoyment of being a voyeur. Voyeur villa is a NICE change for now and I always like a variety of women and lots of them. RLC time zones are not too good for me and VV action up to 3:00 am their time gives me a few more hours of being a pervert (usually RLC goes quiet after 1:00 am their time with a few exceptions).

Love the fact most tenants (male and female) walk around naked or half naked in the apartment living a real life and doing daily chores in the apartment. Another important factor - no aggravating chat room banter about these apartments (at least not yet). Basically, pull your pants down (or get naked) - grab hold of your big meat between your legs - and wank off until the cows come home - LMFAO . Just sit back and enjoy this site if RLC is boring or you like this site much better. This site grows on you and I find myself spending more time checking both VV and VH.