Voyeur Villa

This Dubna apartment has two girls with big tits - love it. Some guys say "more than a mouthful is a waste". I say " if more than a mouthful then use your fucking hands too". And if they are bigger than your hands then you must have your face boob slapped or enjoy motorboating (tit heaven for me) - hehe hehe giggle giggle. Big tits are a such a wonder to beHOLD - lol. If these two girls ever decide to have a boob fight it would be a glorious erotic but funny sight to see.

Talk about fine dining - a big titted naked girl spread eagle on the dining table ready for good eating - no need for a fork, spoon or knife but it is all you can eat using your bare hands (finger lickin' good). Damn - this girl sure came out of her shell and going about butt naked. Great pics cyberleader. The Dubna apartment had a voyeur-villa party with most, if not all, tenants and guests (unfortunately I only caught a bit of it but too many girls to watch for my eyes to focus on).

Create an account to see this content!

7 hours ago, vampire said:

Just wanted to thank dougiestyle4u and cyberleader for all the fine pics you guys have for us to look at.  Appreciate your efforts and drop by frequently to check them out as I think many do.  Thanks to you guys I do check this site out from time to time.  Again thanks---Vampire.---

I haven't mastered how to capture pics so I will sometimes use one of cyberleader's volume of pics to talk specifically about a certain girl or action. RLC is very inactive with most tenants but with these other sites they are worth commenting about. I do it mainly to show my satisfaction but also to try and give some feedback for others to give these sites and tenants a look. Members are not posting as much in the forums about RLC apartments with a few exceptions so these new sites are becoming more interesting and offer what us voyeurs are searching for (some sort of tease, nudity and/or sex or just watch exciting people being ACTIVE in the apartment).

Yes Vampire - huge kudos to cyberleader for all the excellent captures to see what we missed and catching opportune pics of the many girls in all the sites. There are many more contributors of pics, gifs and videos that provide us with a great overview of voyeur-house, voyeur-villa and camarads.com that enable all of us to compare to RLC and figure out which site(s) satisfies our individual voyeuristic needs.