Potential New Apartment - Coming Soon?

I wonder when the new appartment will be on the air. I bet they have a kind of casting for the new couples and I imagine there could be some problems with the law in the states.

I just hope they find some couples with potential, as they need to. Guess the rent is kinda higher in the states than in russia.

"The company Reallifecam.com advertised this

.  The ad says tenants can never block a camera." this part gets me the most you see apartments do this all the time,Maya and Stepan and Dasha and Demid are notorious for doing it but RLC never seem to do anything about it.

similar ad was posted on craiglist in Montreal few months ago and nothing happened either

Helloooo!!!! when will the new apartment start? i cant wait :) maybe will be gay appartment for because we have straight couples, lez and now............. :)

If they were smart, they'd have a m/m couple to reach a larger target audience. They have heterosexuals, some lesbians/bi girls. They'd make more money if they were more inclusive. And to those not interested in dudes, just don't watch I guess haha. I'm really curious as to why they haven't gone down that route yet. Seems like the logical next step. 

I wonder when the new appartment will be on the air. I bet they have a kind of casting for the new couples and I imagine there could be some problems with the law in the states.

I just hope they find some couples with potential, as they need to. Guess the rent is kinda higher in the states than in russia.

If its like any of the other houses in the area, then its going to be REALLY expensive. 

@ fja

Not necessarily. It's more tricky than you think. You can't just add a male-male couple in hopes to reach a larger audience. You also have to think of the many heterosexual members you have (as they are the bread and butter) and how to implement a male-male apartment without a negative backlash.

It can be done. But, it is not as easy as just adding a male-male couple "in hopes" of reaching the gay community and simply adding more members to generate more revenue. Besides, how many gay men will sign up on RLC for just one apartment???

Most importantly, RLC has NOT even perfected the art or science of satisfying all of their heterosexual members...now, you want to add another potential problem to it??? I'm not against RLC moving in a direction to reach more members (heterosexual or gay), but they need to fix the shit they have right now before ever considering broadening their ventures. And, if you are unaware of any issues that RLC has, then just read all the messages on this board.

Right now (if the rumors are true), then RLC is looking to move base to the states. If and when they open an American apartment, house, whathaveyou, that will be interesting to watch...not just the couple(s), but how RLC will operate it's success or failure.

And, you may not know, but this topic has been discussed on this board in the past. I suggest looking up and reading some older posts. When you find this topic, just read what others have already posted. It's quite interesting.