Fan Page Carla

I have the same problem, first noticed with the Nelly Waxing.mov video (~59MB) where I get 25-31MB then ends.

Using Win7, tried Firefox 25, IE11, Chrome and recently installed Download Manager Free - all same problem.

The issue seems to be the server feed being interrupted and this download is not resumable.

Peanu22 suggested another download manager that he says works. I got the link from the shoutbox as:

but looking it says TRY for tree, so I didn't try it as I want a free solution and frankly I should not need to do this!

However you might want to try it.

Hi. I have the same problem, first seen with the Nelly Waxing.mov (59MB) file where I get between 25MB & 31MB before it ends and then not play (corrupt/incomplete).

Using Win7, I have tried my default Firefox 25 and also Chrome, IE11 and recently installed Download Manager Free - all same problem.

The problem looks to be the server disconnecting non resumable downloads for some reason.

I mentioned this in the shoutbox and peanut22 said to try which he used w/o problem.

When I visited it I saw it was trial (TRY for free) so I didn't bother as I'm looking for a free solution (should not have to use this anyway!).

That's when I tried the Download Manager Free but not fix for me.

i also had this problem: the downloads stopped at around 40MB, and some hours later at around 50MB (this happened on several attempts)

• 2 weeks later...