Video Capture Program

MikeInILUSA

Hey Guys and Girls,

I am posting this in hopes that someone can actually use this information. I know that posting videos in the gallery has had its issues and people cant seem to understand which format to post them in. As BTR has said, a lot of the capture tools use .AVI format. But the one that I use, you can actually control which format to capture to. I use Debut Video Capture. It also does real time screenshots and you can select the size of the capture area (for that annoying ID code on the bottom left). I know it is a PAID program after so long, but if you do what I did, and just do a little bit of research and looking around on you tube, you can find a code that will unlock it and not have to pay for it. If that is offensive to you, then just dont do it. But anyway, you all should at least check it out and see what you think of the program. Its the ONLY one that I use.

Here is the link to the site...ok..its not letting me copy and paste the link..so just bing search Debut Video Capture. Its by NCSoft.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...