Threesome

There would never be a threesome Carla's friend was over before nothing happened they was drunk and partying but that's it

Too much alchool was the problem with Carla's friend, After everyone had already gone to bed, Carla and Mario interrupted their sex to go check for the guest. Mario walked naked in the apartment and Carla went to the guestroom but failed to get her friend attention, she just didn't woke up.

I believe both Carla and Mario were more than open into a threesome with their guest, as to the guest is hard to say, despite looking to be frisky and playing well with this couple, she also may have acted to simulate a drunkness condition that she didn't have in order to avoid stepping forward into unwilling grounds. 

A threesome in this apartment with this couple is in my opinion something that we all can expect, obviously they will want to repeat more parties with this friend which I believe will happen.

Anyway and overtime I do forseen a cuckold threesome. Mario is clearly open to that.

Course Mario would be down for it any man would like you said as far as the threesome happening that will never happen as much as Mario wants it to happen u have to be a very lucky man for it to happen to you I was replying to Josh comment but forget to quote him