Kami and Kristy

Here is the most sexual scene between K$K. An oiled sexy massage.

They had never engaged openly in a relationship or in sex, yet became the two most seen tenants at RLC.

I must agree in K&K probably made me watch sexy scenes that are undoubetly among the sexiest that I have ever seen.

(SPAM Link Removed)

Edited by StnCld316

I seriously doubt if we see the two back together.  I've surmised that Kami would have gone further but I would think that could harm her future modeling and photo engagements.  Have guessed that they did the deed but only in private.  Hopefully RLC will fill the apartment with crazy ladies.  As for Nora, keep her around for some fantastic sex scenes.  Yesterdays masturbating scene was lovely.  Let's be real,  in the past several months she is the ONLY one to give a full body sex scene.  Thank you Nora.  Oh and you too Kiko ( I guess).  This is just the ramblings of an old fat.   :rolleyes: Later......................

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎08 at 9:09 PM, Luis said:

Here is the most sexual scene between K$K. An oiled sexy massage.

They had never engaged openly in a relationship or in sex, yet became the two most seen tenants at RLC.

I must agree in K&K probably made me watch sexy scenes that are undoubetly among the sexiest that I have ever seen.

(SPAM Link Removed)

Such a shame that they have left. Would have loved to see some more of the massage :(

Edited by StnCld316

Maybe Nora will suddenly become a slut and start bringing home random men..lol and pigs will fly wearing golden wings.on that day...apart from her random masterbation and showers its nap time in that apartment...unless new blood comes in that flat will be gone very soon..she doesnt warrant the cost of that flat alone for what we pay for...