Kami and Kristy

I have a feeling that they will be back at some point.

The girls in that apartment--with the exception of Nora--rotate very frequently, indicating that they stay there on a visa.

Sooner or later current girls will leave and new ones--supposedly K&K, due to their popularity--will return; alas for a limited time.

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎09 at 1:55 PM, brewsterbear said:

still not sure why exactly their departure was so swift..we know they were given a last chance

can't help but wonder rlc acted rather rashly afterall it was the apartment worth watching

Kamila had to leave because her visa had expired (90 day limit). Remember that she had stayed 30 days earlier in the year, so she only had around 60 days left for her second visit. Kristy could have stayed.

Edited by StnCld316

@ cureos

So far, it appears that RLC has complete control over the apartments. We can easily assume this since it has "usually" been the tenants to go while the apartments remains on the site for another couple to move in.

As to whether RLC has ownership of the apartments or they deal with another party, who has ownership of the apartments, has not been established...to my knowledge.

Talking about apartments remaining I have since seen that many have not lately when before the old apartments used to stay all the time such as Nora & kiko's old dance room apartment leora's old apartment Alina's apartment Nelly & bodgan's old apartment also jitka & marek but i don't count them as they have only just left etc.

• 4 weeks later...