Fluffy Guest on the sofa

• 3 weeks later...

Seems big red and blue have departed and now there is another one.  Not as good looking as blue and way smaller than red.  Carina has that look about her that say's "let's do it '.  Least wise I am hoping for that action.  Don't really care if Elvis joins or not.

Seems big red and blue have departed and now there is another one.  Not as good looking as blue and way smaller than red.  Carina has that look about her that say's "let's do it '.  Least wise I am hoping for that action.  Don't really care if Elvis joins or not.

Yes, I have sensed that interest in Carina.

On her first day, Carina was roaming in the house with no panties--as usual--and in the living room she bent over to pick up something. I caught the guest looking at Carina's ass. There is certainly a tension and interest on her part too.

However, I seriously doubt that they will do something like that in front of the cameras.