Fluffy Guest on the sofa

What is the deal with all the house guests? The first pair seemed to stay too long to just be friends visiting. Is RLC placing "candidates" in the apartments to see how they deal with 24/7 on camera?

I think they are subletting the room--or couch as in the case of redhead--for extra €. Although they do not pay rent and utilities, they need money for food and other necessities, and in a European city I don't think they will be able to survive on RLC allowance. And moreover, they don't seem to have regular jobs. Pay attention to their clothes, they are cheap and few in quantity.

Remember, Alina was dyeing hair of her friends for small amounts of money. I have seen Maya doing the same thing.

After all, if they had a steady job with a sturdy income, they certainly wouldn't want to be on RLC.

But bosentan we can still wish.  Some time back Nina and Kira had a thing in front of the cams, oh please, why not Carina and guest ?

That's the dream of every boy and man. It will certainly break monotony and especially in case they do it without Elvis' knowledge and get caught somehow, things will get very interesting--possibly dramatic.

Yet I have several reservations.

1. In case they do it without knowledge of Elvis, they have to do it away from cameras. Someone will certainly record and post it on internet and there are videos from RLC even on YouTube.

2. Although the new guest seems comfortable around Carina--she got naked and took a shower while Carina was in the bathroom--she is not so comfortable around Elvis for obvious reasons. This--at least for the time being--will rule out a threesome.

3. The guest is new and therefore shy in front of the cameras. It will take time for her to get used to it.

However, noone knows what will happen at the end of a party involving plenty of alcohol...

Let's cross our fingers.

• 4 weeks later...